Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Kalamazoo Engagement :: Tracie & Nathan

When I first sat down with Tracie, I knew that she and Nathan were "my type" of couple. I mean, the man proposed with a jig-saw puzzle (something they've enjoyed doing together). She was glowing as she told the proposal story, and she was bubbly with excitement as she shared her wedding plans with me. You could tell she was excited to be a bride-to-be~ and I loved being a bride-to-be!

But when I met them two weeks ago for their engagement, their "cute" status was further cemented in my mind. They loved each other~ and it was beautifully evident. We met at the Kalamazoo Celery Flats recreational area on an overcast, cold day. Did I mention it was cold? We spent an hour and half outside, and we felt it: toes were cold, fingers had gone white, and noses and ears were starting to turn a lovely blush tone. And then, I knew. He really loved her. He let her put her freezing hands under his shirt to warm them. On his bare skin. *gasp* Men and women of the internet, this is love. :)

Tracie and Nathan were all smiles for their engagement session, and Adam and I are beyond excited to be documenting their wedding day on June 16th at Whitaker Woods. Mmm, warm summer. Bright sun. Golf greens. A beautiful day just waiting to happen.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Oh, them in their giggle fits~ I love these two!

Photobucket

Ow, ow! Tracie, you are GORGEOUS!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Oh, how he loves her...

Photobucket

This may or may not have been one of the times when Nathan let Tracie warm her hands under his shirt. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Beautiful sun!

Photobucket

My absolute favorite from the session. *swooooooning.*

Photobucket

I enjoyed our afternoon together so much, Tracie and Nathan! You two are so crazy and fun in your love, and Adam and I wish you the best as you finish preparations for your (we know its going to be beautiful) wedding!

xo,
Adam & Brennigan

No comments:

Post a Comment