Saturday, February 4, 2012

Grand Rapids Wedding Lifestyle Photographer

Grand Rapids Wedding Lifestyle Photographer. It's legit.

I was all like, "Adam, should I take these to stores and casually drop them on the ground throughout every aisle?" He didn't respond. I'm pretty sure that's code for "Babe. You've freakin' lost your mind. And I love you."

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Since the weather didn't cooperate for sessions this week, a little business lovin' will have to do for tonight. The Superbowl is tomorrow, and to be honest, I'm more excited about decorating my football cupcakes than I am for the actual game.

Who's playing again? Did I just lose some subscribers with my lack of sports knowledge? Folks, I was the girl in junior high basketball that DRIBBLED IN FROM OUT OF BOUNDS. And my dad captured the whole thing on tape. (Not to mention attended a school so small there was no football team.) So no, I don't know who's playing in the Superbowl. But I can make a mean a Superbowl cupcake. Pictures of THOSE to come. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment