Saturday, February 11, 2012

Grand Rapids Boudoir Photographer

Here's just a little sneak peek of one of my recent boudoir sessions. Each of my lovely clients can either accept or decline a blog post, and I'm so excited that she's allowing me to display a few of her gorgeous images!

Let me tell you~ the recipient of this little book of images is one lucky man! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

If you're interested in booking a boudoir session or finding out more information, you can see my blog post or my website...and just send me an e-mail. I don't think you're special someone would care if it was a belated Valentine's Day present. ;)

Happy Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. Those are alluring photos! Your client must be very happy with how beautiful the photos turned out. There's no doubt the lucky recipient of these photos would fall in love even more to this gorgeous woman, I can assure that. You’re a very good boudoir photographer.
    @ Art of Seduction

    ReplyDelete