Friday, March 2, 2012

Grand Rapids Boudoir :: Sneak Peek

Just a little bit of sexy for the end of the week. The more I've been shooting boudoir and seeing how women react to seeing themselves in the photographs (and the reactions of the receiver), the more I love to do it!

This gorgeous girl did this session as a surprise for her husband (isn't her ring just gorgeous?). His reaction? Absolute love. And believe me, I'm sure that's a compliment that made her happy too. :)

Photobucket

I've been getting lots of boudoir requests from wives and brides-to-be, so if you're interested in details, booking, or a sample gallery, e-mail me through the contact form at my website or e-mail me directly at brennigan@bgphotographystudios.com.

Between boudoir shoots and weddings, the calendar is filling up. ;)

Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment