Friday, February 18, 2011

Moondance.

The moon came to bid me goodnight last night. Moonbeams shone through my blinds and danced across my blankets. He doesn't come around often. The sun is more friendly, waking me up every morning with rays of a new day, new hope. So when the moon shows his beams, I know it'll be a good night. And it was.

Today, on my day off, I always feel like a grown-up. Well, until I look at my Cocoa Puffs cereal. But it all seriousness,...laundry to do, bathrooms to clean, errands to run. Oh, and I can't forget the bills to be paid. And the funny thing is, I enjoy it (not the bill paying part, of course). There's some sort of satisfying "pay-on-the-back" for maintaining a household-- albeit, a small one.

Perk to being an adult? Being engaged. And getting my new ring perfectly sized to fit my tiny 3 1/2 size finger yesterday. And I'm pretty sure you don't feel a rush from buying foam hand-soap unless you're an adult too. I felt the rush. I'm definitely an adult.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment