Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February: a month for resolutions.

If anyone were to choose a resolution that involved doing something for an entire month, they'd choose February. Unless their resolution was to eat as much chocolate cake as possible. In which case they'd most likely make it a multi-month resolution. But I am not going to be eating cake (all the time). Instead, I'm making a resolution to write: every.single.day for the entire month of February. I will be updating my blog with recent sessions and maybe dash in a bit of personal blogs here and there as well. If you come to my blog and I haven't blogged in a day, then you will probably find me here-- at my personal blog. Blogging often was so easy when I wasn't working nights and weekends weren't filled with sessions, but I'm hoping to s-t-r-e-t-c-h myself and my business through disciplining myself to be artistic no matter what busy season my life is in.

To start off the month of February, I'd like to introduce Jeremy + Rebekah. They're getting married in May, and Adam and I couldn't be more excited for them! We have known them for the past couple of years, and when Bekah asked if I would be willing to photograph her wedding, I nearly leaped out of my skin for the chance!

Photobucket

Rawr, Bekah! Gorgeous!

Photobucket

Photobucket

They've been together for over two years, and they've attained a level of comfortability that is only possibly from truly knowing each other. They couldn't be better matched. Many great things are yet to come! :)

Can't wait to post a few more!

-B. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment