Friday, May 11, 2012

Charlie + Karra :: Expecting!

Karra and I met while working a retail job we both despised (technically, I first saw her was during interviews, and I thought she was trying to steal "my" job!).  We'd plan out specific schedules for when we'd be able to work together -- always looking forward to those days and bringing magazines or other fun stuff to pass the time.  It's been over a year since then, and I've talked about her and her new and upcoming career as a stylist quite a bit.  Not only will she be graduating this summer, she'll also be sporting a new fashion :: the baby bump!

Charlie and Karra have been married for two years this October and will be welcoming their first baby this November.  She told me the news only a few weeks in asking me if I could help her with a project (the project being a cute way to announce to Facebook that they were expecting!) before telling me the surprising news.

Karra and Charlie came up with the rhyming idea, and I worked out posters and a place to shoot (with the perrrrfect sitting tree).  However, we had no idea we'd be working gale force winds, so we opted for a little on-the-spot changes.  I worked something fun and funky out with a little bit different than my normal editing process for their Facebook announcement.

And the crowd went wild with happiness for these two!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She's 13 weeks along and is having a wonderful pregnancy so far.  I am thrilled for gender reveal sessions and maternity sessions and oops...too much photographer talk getting in there!  I'm even more excited for redecorating the house, baby showers, and holding this sweet precious bundle that will, no doubt, be beautiful (I mean, look at these two!)!

I'm so excited for the *three* of you!  Thank you for letting me be a part of this experience!

xo, b.

No comments:

Post a Comment