Thursday, December 1, 2011

Introducing...mini-sessions!

I'm a huge proponent of saving money. Or not spending money. Unless we're talking about Old Navy knit sweaters (I own 5 in different colors). I'm a DIY, crafting, up-cycling queen, especially when we're in the midst of the holiday season.

And I know that holidays brings families together, but I also know that budgets are tight. So this year, I want to introduce a new (limited!) package. One that brings the family together. One that creates memories. One that helps keep your heart full...not to mention your wallet! ;)

Without further ado...

Photobucket


Ready for the details?

* $50 booking fee
* 30 minute session
* proofing gallery with 5 image digital download
* high-resolution disk available with all images for $25


It can happen on location of your choice (a small gas fee will apply 25 miles outside of Holland, MI), and this session is perfect for families...couples...or just yourself if you're looking to add to a portfolio.

Not only that, but hey, it makes a great Christmas gift. ;)

So open your e-mail (or the app on your smart-phone) and e-mail me at brennigan@bgphotographystudios.com to inquire about setting up a session through march 2012.

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment