Monday, July 11, 2011

Nicole + Sanjeev [Chicago engagement]

The skies were gray. All morning and the entire drive from the west side of Lake Michigan, down through Indiana, and up to the east side of the lake. Rain sprinkled on the windshield, and the only thing I could mutter in the car was "Please God, let the sun come out. Just for an hour." Between my repetitive prayers and some positive thinking, my wishes came true (and probably Nicole's too!), and Sanjeev and Nicole had a beautiful day for an engagement session.

We had a perfect mix of parks and city; and a finale of the skyline that was absolutely breathtaking when mixed with their inspiring love. Nicole and Sanjeev are such kind-hearted people, opening their apartment and their hearts for Adam and I to feel more at home in the Windy City. They deserve so much, and I'm so thankful I could document their love.

Nicole & Sanjeev, Adam and I wish you only the best, and we cannot WAIT for your special day in August! :)

Here are a few of my favorites from the day.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment