Thursday, November 11, 2010

my gift to you.

november is one of my favorite months...and not just because its the month in which i was born. november means fall leaves and the last of great apple cider. november means the turkey and mashed potatoes and family-time. november means buying christmas decorations and the start of christmas music. and maybe, if we're lucky, november means the first snow of the season.

and with the first snow, comes the first round of family-update letters that my family receives in the mail. and if you want updated pictures? let me tell: we're cutting $50 off of family pictures just for you families out there who want to deck the halls with pictures of today instead of circa 2005.

so, happy thanksgiving. merry christmas. oh, and here's to a happy new year.

book a session today before all the spots fill up! send me an e-mail at bgphotography10@gmail.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment