Thursday, September 9, 2010

personal [getting to know me]

as a lifestyle photographer, i want my clients to see my as a friend. they need to be able to relax in front of my camera and remember to have fun and laugh -- because when they laugh and smile, they sparkle. and clients who sparkle allow me to capture stunning images. (and for the record, this isn't the edward-cullen-type-of-sparkle. even if i did see the movies & read the books).

of course i want to get know you and would love to read your comments + e-mails. but if you want to get to know me and learn what makes me tick, you can read my personal blog here. its the real me: the silly, the frank, the happy, the bitter. all of it rolled into one website address.

subscribe or leave a comment if you'd like! i will respond one way or another. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment