Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Naughty Noah.

Whenever my nephews visit, there's always a problem in the bathroom. No poop throwing or peeing on the walls; nothing like that (thankfully). However, my sink is a little too high for my four-year old nephew to reach. So either hands don't get washed or I make a trip to the bathroom with him every time. In an effort of giving him more independence, I've been in the market for a bathroom stool-- nothing plastic, plain, or too big. Last Sunday while Adam and I perused the antique malls in our area for a chair for our photo-shoot, I found this:

Photobucket

This little stool is mine.
I use it all the time.
To reach the things I couldn't.
And lots of things I shouldn't.

Noah's personality is full, and he feels every emotion fully. So when he's happy, he's over-joyed. And when he's mischievous, he'll find a way around watchful eyes. And so when I read the last line, I knew I had to have it. Because that's what aunts do. We provide the tools to let our nephews do things their mothers would never let them do. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment